Last Updated: 2/9/22
Divisible, Inc. provides customers with a single API to accept and send multiple forms of payment, automating customers' manual processes and enabling customers to pay out across any provider.
Our Services are designed for use by businesses and are not intended for personal or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information covered by this Policy, including information about any visitors to our website, as pertaining to individuals acting as business representatives, rather than in their personal capacity.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Services or otherwise includes:
- Business contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other business contact information.
- Account creation information, such as your username and password.
- Payment and transactional data needed to complete your orders on or through the Service (including name, payment card information, bank account number, billing information), and your purchase history.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with those communications
Third party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as social media platforms.
- Business partners, such as the organizations for which you work.
Automatic Data Collection. We may automatically log information about your interactions with our Services and communications, such as:
- Device data, such as computer or mobile device operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens viewed, how long you spend on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to our website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor's device to uniquely identify the visitor's browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on the device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Service delivery, including to:
- Provide, operate, and improve our Services and our business;
- Communicate with you about our Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications; and
- Provide support, and respond to requests, questions, and feedback.
Research and development, including to:
- Develop new features, products, and services; and
- Create aggregated, de-identified, or other anonymous data or analytics
Marketing, including to:
- Market our Services and other services that we believe may be of interest to you; you may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing communications” section below.
Compliance and protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your, or others' rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our Services; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, payment processors, and website analytics services).
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale, or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Dots or our affiliates (including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the emails you receive from us. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery, or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block cookies/trackers.
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt-out on every browser and device that you use.
Please note that some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Processing Personal Information in the US
We are headquartered in the United States. To provide our services and operate our website, it is necessary for us to process personal information in the United States.
If we transfer personal information across borders such that we are required to apply appropriate safeguards to personal information under applicable data protection laws, we will do so. Please contact us for further information about any such transfers or the specific safeguards applied.
Other Sites and Services
The Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ a number of technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following mailing address:
18021 Harvest Lane
Saratoga CA 95070